Rebirth labor pains ,one mark air ride baby soon to be born

BILLBOATS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After shopping suncore, westar, advanced, autozone, o rileys, I just bought 487.00 worth of new air pts out a Fla from Arnott. New not rebuilt compressor, 2 new rear air bags, . I orders them speaking to a employee of Arnott who knew all the details of the Marks parts for air rebuilding.She said in plain english the compressor is guarantee for life of the part as well as the bags.Got 2 new selanoids included. I paid 60 more but I got a rock solid guarntee that not only is good for the life of parts, but I can call arnott and not another supplier who says, "I do not do the back up" call Arnott . Suncore does this kind of adjustment, Advance, autozone, Oriley, they are on the up and up but have a lot of wiggle room too. Plan on buying from air struts once a good deal is found. I am interested in good used so get in touch, Up date Friday, Best place to buy with confidence westar front air struts at 215.00 a piece is Autozone, No shipping back charges and a limited life time warrante. I know autozone will not nit pic a return provided its legit.Previous cost 485+ 430=915.00 no tax on front struts , another 30.01 , Final parts cost is 945.01, all new air ride system , My laborcost000.00

Last edited:
I am up to 1 new arnott Gast suspension compressor, 2 new arnott rear air bags, 2 westar from auto zone front rt and left air struts, 2, KYB nitro gas rear shocks for a 1996 T bird but they fit a 1996 Mark too. . My parts cost sub total is now $987.00. No labor cost as I will do it myself.

Staff online

Members online

Back