Rear View Mirror Solution

Carol

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I just signed up today with this forum. About 2 months ago I purchased a 1997 conti. I love it! My rear view mirror also has the same problem that apparently a lot of others on here have. I got it touch with Magna Donnelly and they are replacing it for FREE! I guess there was a lot of problems with this mirror. You can call them at (616) 786-7495. Ask for Steve Chenlo. He will email you a form that has to be filled out and asks for some pictures of your defective mirror. After that he will mail you the exact mirror you need and all you have to do it return the defective one to him in the postage paid package he will send you. Nicest group of people you ever want to deal with!

I'm not sure what you mean. As far as I know there is no catch. I found out about it on a forum similar to this. Maybe it just proves there are still some nice guys left in this world.

No offense but I would keep an eye on my creditcard # which I would think he would ask for until he receives your mirror. If it is on the up and up that is great but I just wonder exactly how it works, who is replacing the mirrors & why? They list for around $500+

Actually the Lincoln/Mercury dealer where I live quoted me $644.00 for a replacement mirror. AND I received my new mirror yesterday from Donnelly. No credit card numbers were given in the trasaction ever. I received a pre-printed postage-paid label to affix to the box that my new mirror came in so I can send back the defective mirror.
Magna Donnelly is the company that is exchanging the mirrors for people. They are located in Holland, Michigan. Like I said I just googled Donnelly Rear View Mirrors and found a link where somebody said they had the same problem with their mirror and this person gave Donnelly's phone number to call if anybody had this problem. I called the phone number and the rest is history.

If you think this is unusual for somebody to be this nice you should meet the used car salesman that I bought my car from! He is unbelievable. He is installing my new mirror for free. The dealership is not far from where I work and he will pick up my car at my office once a month and takes it back to the car lot and washes the car for FREE! When he told me he would do this I offered to pay him and he said "Oh no I do this for a lot of my customers." Here's to the good people left in this world!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back