Rear View Mirror Removal

TerrorLs

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I got a new sound system in my car and its good loud and now it has my rear view mirror making an annoying knocking sound n it could be heard outside the car also and once I hold the mirror the knocking sound stops, so I would like to know how to remove the rear view mirror to try and fix this.

Thanks

I got a new sound system in my car and its good loud and now it has my rear view mirror making an annoying knocking sound n it could be heard outside the car also and once I hold the mirror the knocking sound stops, so I would like to know how to remove the rear view mirror to try and fix this.

Thanks

Nice lack of punctuation and use of the run on sentence. I say just bang your head a little harder against it.

Disconnect the interior rear view mirror electrical connector.

Remove the interior rear view mirror cover.

Place the interior rear view mirror in the full DOWN position. Pull upward until released.

I am on my second mirror due to my sound system..... It didnt rattle until I had a windshield replacement. After the new windshield was installed the compass did not work. The glass guy popped the housing open and did something and the mirror worked again. It always ratteled bad after that. The only solution I could find was to wrap the mirror housing with hair ties. I got a new mirror and it has been fine for the last 5 years.

Nice lack of punctuation and use of the run on sentence. I say just bang your head a little harder against it.

Nice grammar nazi outburst. I always think to myself how miserable it would be to sit down and eat dinner with someone like you.

I say just work out your personal issues and lead a happier life.

Nice grammar nazi outburst. I always think to myself how miserable it would be to sit down and eat dinner with someone like you.

I say just work out your personal issues and lead a happier life.

Yes, good communication skills are so overrated, and we should never try to help someone improve themselves...

Yes, good communication skills are so overrated, and we should never try to help someone improve themselves...

Although seeing as the op is at least 16 years old, he is probably set well in his ways. There is also a good chance that he doesn't care enough about how he presents him self publically to listen to us anyways. But to try to help out a fellow member better his grammar is never a bad thing but insulting him about will get you nowhere fast.

Members online

No members online now.
Back