rear view mirror compass dosent work.

DarkMansLSEV8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
guys my rear view mirror electric compass sometimes works and sometimes it doesnt want to work? do i have to get a new rear view mirror or what?

Doesn't work period? Or is giving you wrong directions? I believe there is a calibration for them.

well when it works its calibrated right, but sometimes it turns on and sometimes its off, or sometimes it flashes and all you see is a little small line, Im thinkig its a false contact of some sort or something.

If it is intermittent fault, did you try unplugging and plug the connector?

Play with the back wires I had to superclue the wire to the back of the mirror and it worked... But make sure the mirror works before clueing It

Mine stopped working just after I had my windshield replaced. The display only will have a "100" with the "f" and "C" both illumunated. I've recalbritated per the manual, but no dice. Ditto for unplugging/plugging back in. Nada. Im thinking something in the mirror has gone out. Might replace with one from a salvage yard.

Mine quit after windshield replacement also. The glass repair guy took it apart and did something to fix it. It rattled bad after that though, so the glass company got me a new one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back