rear subframe brackets

wellby

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just found my rear subframe brackets are rotted out but the mount is in good shape. Where can I find replacements other than searching junkyards? anyone have any to sell? send a pm if you do.

not too long ago, they were available new, and not terribly expensive either.

AFAIK, They're still available new for around $15 each.

HPIM1816.jpg

part numbers:

E9SZ-5D022-B (left)
E9SZ-5D022-A (right)

tasca parts has them at about $14 a side + $10 shipping.
shouldn't be hard to find a set.

subframeconnectors.png

Mine where so rotted I didn't even know they where suppose to be there. LOL:D Oh also have fun getting the bolts out or really mean drilling holes in car to remove broken bolts.

Thanks a lot

Boy that was fast thanks a lot, going to go to the dealer to get a set. This is the best forum for getting intelligent answers I have found

frozen bolts

That's what I'm dreading hitting everything with PB Blaster going to drill a small hole in the frame so I soak the captured nut but I have had good luck with stuck bolts on this car.

Let us hear how your removal goes. Mine was a pita. The large captured nuts in frame spin inside there holders.

yeah no doubt. she has surprisingly little rust for as much snow and salt she sees.

My bolts came out easy for some reason (no drilling)....brackets were toast but bushings were good!...new at dealer for $22 each.

Does anyone have the part numbers for the bolts?? I cant find them anywhere. I am really not looking forward to this... looks like a nightmare. (I live in Missouri.. RUST HEAVEN)

Does anyone have the part numbers for the bolts?? I cant find them anywhere. I am really not looking forward to this... looks like a nightmare. (I live in Missouri.. RUST HEAVEN)

N805747S100

BOLT-M12X1.75X129.5

Sadly, they're discontinued. :(

HPIM1263.jpg

HPIM1261.jpg

I just converted mine to 1/2 bolts and nut plates I made to replace the fubared stock ones.

I have a couple of good spares, if you end up just needing one or two.

I know for a fact that those bolts are still floating around out there in dealers' parts departments. If you really need them you can ask your local dealer to locate them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back