rear lower right control arm original parts found!!!!!

Wow that's cheap. What happened to buying the bushings?

6W4Z5A649AB - LOWER CONTROL ARM - MSRP =$319.22, Save = $108.54, Current Online Price = $210.68

http://tascaparts.com/parts/index.c...ake=Lincoln&action=oePartSearch&siteid=213668

Tasca's Ebay is always a little more expensive as opposed to dealing with them directly.
Calling them, yields even better pricing, they'll wiggle a little when you talk nice to them.

(got screwed on shipping method/cost for a Degas Bottle once but was compensated for the new-hire, in-training error)

Wow, Wow wow !!!!

One second there Mr. Clay from Montreal QC, we know you French-Canadians are a bit backwards and all ...

If I recall correctly you had a video posted somewhere, where you showed the creaking noise from the right rear of your LS.

Your title of your thread here shows, RIGHT side LCA ...
BUT the link you provided to the ebay item is clearly showing a P/N -AB which in the description is listed as a LEFT LCA.

6W4Z5A649AB - LOWER CONTROL ARM LS6, LS8; Left

If you need the right side, you better order,

6W4Z5A649AA - LOWER CONTROL ARM LS6, LS8; Right

~ hope you catch this error before ordering as the two arms are not interchangeable.

BTW - Go Habs Go!!! (only Canadian NHL team in the play-offs this year) Go get em!!!

Another thing ...

Why do RIGHT vs. LEFT parts for these LS'es need to vary in prices so much?

I've seen it on swaybar end links and other items, now this LCA RIGHT vs LEFT side for some reason needs to be different in price.
Even front UPPER control arms are different in pricing RIGHT, LEFT compared. Why why oh why ... ???

Bull crap if you ask me!

I just ordered my right rear LCA directly from Tasca on friday. I thought i found a used one on ebay for $50 and the seller assured me the bushings were perfect, but after I ordered he found a crack in one bushing, cancelled my order and refunded me. Talk about an honest seller! But man i was bummed on missing a killer deal on a LCA!

To make this easy, can someone post a phone number and all of the rear suspension part numbers for a gen 1 LS. I'm talking uppers, lowers, toe links, and even struts.

Another thing ...

Why do RIGHT vs. LEFT parts for these LS'es need to vary in prices so much?

I've seen it on swaybar end links and other items, now this LCA RIGHT vs LEFT side for some reason needs to be different in price.
Even front UPPER control arms are different in pricing RIGHT, LEFT compared. Why why oh why ... ???

Bull crap if you ask me!

standard. almost every car i've worked one has differences in left/right pricing. passenger/curb side suspension parts are replaced more, because people hit curbs a lot more with that side.

Makes sense, the RIGHT side of the vehicles is the side that rides the dirt side all day long,
whereas the LEFT side is in the center lane not picking up salt, slush, mud, rocks, gravel and other debris.
This would play into the theory that the RIGHT curbside wears down quicker potentially.

Supply & demand.

Wow, Wow wow !!!!

One second there Mr. Clay from Montreal QC, we know you French-Canadians are a bit backwards and all ...

If I recall correctly you had a video posted somewhere, where you showed the creaking noise from the right rear of your LS.

Your title of your thread here shows, RIGHT side LCA ...
BUT the link you provided to the ebay item is clearly showing a P/N -AB which in the description is listed as a LEFT LCA.

6W4Z5A649AB - LOWER CONTROL ARM LS6, LS8; Left

If you need the right side, you better order,

6W4Z5A649AA - LOWER CONTROL ARM LS6, LS8; Right

~ hope you catch this error before ordering as the two arms are not interchangeable.

BTW - Go Habs Go!!! (only Canadian NHL team in the play-offs this year) Go get em!!!
. Yeah thx big rig i catch up my mistake :( i was to excited and yeah Canadian are beast this years hope we get through the playoff Go habs Go

Members online

No members online now.
Back