Rear end swap?

all factory 8.8 housings are physically the same, is the tbird disc brakes, does it have abs, these are questions which will affect axle length and the sort which is where problems will lie

Why are you swapping it out in the first place? Plenty of lincoln rears out there to be found cheap..and thats what most people do, not the other way around.

all factory 8.8 housings are physically the same, is the tbird disc brakes, does it have abs, these are questions which will affect axle length and the sort which is where problems will lie

Why are you swapping it out in the first place? Plenty of lincoln rears out there to be found cheap..and thats what most people do, not the other way around.

Well my friend, my step father had an 88 tc moded and the body was hell and he found an 87 in better shape. Therefore he has his 4.10 gears still in the 88 that he is putting into the 87.... 87-88 thunderbird tc's had either 3.55 or3.73 gears stock. My traction lok is shot anyways and why not get gears and a working t lok while the car is being scrapped? Yes it is 4 wheel disc, and yes it has abs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back