Really need a rear window seal

bhans40

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted.......I'm in NEED of a good to better than good rear seal for my window......it won't be perfect I know but no cuts or any other damage other than the normal wrinkles.......If you happen to know of one please let me know.......also light prairie tan drivers side front track covers......thanks for 98 Mark :feedback

Last edited:
The rear window gasket is bonded to the rear glass. If you want a new gasket, you need to get a new window.

That's not how it works on these cars. Your one and only option is to replace the entire back window. Blame ford for the stupid design but it's all one unit.

Thanks to all of you for this information......Dumb ole me ........I've been around Mark VIIIs since around 2003/4 and didn't know this....Still need the track covers....any help?

Last edited:
As far as the seat track covers go, good luck! I have a spare but really don't want to part with it. Your best bet would be to atempt to repair your existing one. JB weld and a metal coat hanger for additional support work really well. Hope this helps.

As far as the seat track covers go, good luck! I have a spare but really don't want to part with it. Your best bet would be to atempt to repair your existing one. JB weld and a metal coat hanger for additional support work really well. Hope this helps.

That would probably work except I don't have either one........I need them both

Members online

No members online now.
Back