Really annoying

guinnessman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So whenever my 96 hits a bump the heat shuts off? Even in the summer when i had the AC on, i hit a bump, it shuts off...until i hit another bump? WTF?

Its really annoying now cause it's 20 degrees out, and when your defrost dont work, it suuuucks.

good job davidm its nice to see someone direct another member to
the correct spot in the site
cause most people just say search

Probably because most people are tired of spoonfeeding the lazy people who only only come to LvC when they have an issue with their car and then use the "helpful" LvC members as their bitches to do the searching for them...

~shrug~

better that than yet another fight between the "lazy noob" ,and the "Search nazi" everyone wins when they're spoon fed.

My junk is broken. I can't drive it. I spent $540 painting a few parts of the car, washed it and drove it all clean and nice and with the intention of it staying in one peice. More stuff broke. All because I bought it from some jackass who ran it into the ground then lied about it. Guess it won't take a beating long. Well, that answers that question...

But still, I thought you had money for something nice? Who needs heat in a car that you drive like a pissed off teenager?

Why... do people use that phrase, "like you stole it" so incorrectly?

I don't know about any of you, but if I were to ever steal a car, I'd follow every moving law. I'd do the speed limit (Usually do anyway, but that's besides the point), I'd come to a full 2 second complete stop at every stop sign and would be using my blinker so often I'd have to go through 2 gallons of blinker fluid every week.

In other words, unless you're a complete and total moron, the last thing you want to do when you steal a car is to drive around like an idiot. With that said, "drive it like you stole it" should imply that you're following every moving law to the letter.

Now, a rental car? Let's just say that I always purchase the extra insurance when I rent it.

Guinessman, if the guy wants to keep his car clean and drive it like a sane individual, that's his right. It's HIS car, and he can wax it 5 times a week far as I care. Just as it's your right to neutral drop your car. Difference is, we can make fun of your idiotic antics. Just as you have the right to trash your car, we have the right to laugh at your ways.

I do man, honestly there's not much out there to buy with my money. I have my eye on a couple cars, but still nothing that i really want. The Mark is a daily driver, so i need mainly the defrost to work, winter here! Sorry you bought a POS but most Marks on the road are exactly that, a POS!

Don't get me wrong i swear i got a fetish for these cars, they are Sleepers. But i like to have fun driving, period, who gives a :q:q:q:q bout MPG's hahahahaha. I'd rather have fun a blow it up then take the bus to work instead of drive it like some 90 year old.

Why... do people use that phrase, "like you stole it" so incorrectly?

I don't know about any of you, but if I were to ever steal a car, I'd follow every moving law. I'd do the speed limit (Usually do anyway, but that's besides the point), I'd come to a full 2 second complete stop at every stop sign and would be using my blinker so often I'd have to go through 2 gallons of blinker fluid every week.

In other words, unless you're a complete and total moron, the last thing you want to do when you steal a car is to drive around like an idiot. With that said, "drive it like you stole it" should imply that you're following every moving law to the letter.

Now, a rental car? Let's just say that I always purchase the extra insurance when I rent it.

Guinessman, if the guy wants to keep his car clean and drive it like a sane individual, that's his right. It's HIS car, and he can wax it 5 times a week far as I care. Just as it's your right to neutral drop your car. Difference is, we can make fun of your idiotic antics. Just as you have the right to trash your car, we have the right to laugh at your ways.

Lol, you're exactly what i'm talking about, it's a material item, nothing more...have fun with it...if it goes to hell, either fix or buy again.

PS and "drive it like you stole it" means BEAT THE PISS OUTTA IT! You are too Civil to understand this lol, you must have had a silver spoon jammed down your throat.

This thread sure is hijacked, I offer a little help then become a "Bitch". I'm offended because I usually try to be a Bastard.
Search Nazi needs to return under his rock.

Lol, you're exactly what i'm talking about, it's a material item, nothing more...have fun with it...if it goes to hell, either fix or buy again.

There is a big difference between having fun with something and beating the hell out of it. Of course, to some people, the two go hand in hand. To other, more reasonable individuals, it does not.

PS and "drive it like you stole it" means BEAT THE PISS OUTTA IT!

Who am I to engage in an argument about the English language? Even if I were to do so, I fear it will fall on dumb ears... or was that deaf ears? Either way...

You are too Civil to understand this lol,

If you say so. Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand your colloquialisms.

you must have had a silver spoon jammed down your throat.

No, I have not had a silver spoon jammed into my mouth, or any of my other orifices for that matter. Maybe this is the reason why I treat my possessions with some respect instead of beating them to hell because "hey, there are more of them out there, I can always buy another one!". It's OK, though. People like you always need the cars that people like me buy new and have owned, prior to you buying them. That way, you'll get a decent running car that you can "drive like you stole it" until you trash it and move on to another car. In that respect, you should be thanking me.

Keep it up, though. It's people with your mental set that make cars end up in junk yard, making it even cheaper for people like me to just go buy non critical parts from such places. This in turn will keep you from "enjoying" your cars because the "silver spoon" cars are still on the road and as such you will have to make sure your car lasts a little longer before you can buy another one.

This thread sure is hijacked, I offer a little help then become a "Bitch". I'm offended because I usually try to be a Bastard.

Had you "listened" to the search NAZI, you wouldn't be in this situation.

Perhaps, next time the search NAZI tells someone to search, you'll understand that he has a good reason for doing so, and it's not because he do 't know the answer.

Who called you a bitch? Yeah, I did hijack it, but that is because it's not right that people help out idiots who trash their cars and then ask for free advice.

Anyway. I did buy a POS car, it came from an idiot who beat on it, bandaged it, and resold it. Proabably a guy like the OP. I thought I smelled malt liquor.

OP says: trash it, then fix it or buy again. He knows you have to pay to play, so it seems. No qualms with getting free advice though... Time spent to help people should go to those with the common sense to drive safely and minimize the amount of scrapmetal that rots away in the pick-a-parts, and kids in hospitals. If some joker wants to beat up his ride, go for it, in a backyard, with other beer slogging hicks who dig that sorta thing. A dope makes a thread about trashing his car a couple weeks ago, now turns around and cries about no heat? What kind of response would be expected when on a site of Mark VIII enthusiasts?

Glad to help. I replaced my blower motor awhile back and tweaked the connectors per the article, still working good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back