Real Custom made wood shifters and steering wheels

joeynat

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought this custom wood shifter off ebay item # 200702300541 for my gen 1. The pics look awesome and his picture gallery looks on the up and up. Let me know what you guys think. I might have him make me a steering wheel but if this a cheap overlay let me know before i give him more money. His ebay name is soninab.

not to change the subject but i couldn't help but notice your gen 1 in your avatar. did you replace the chrome trim on the bottom with black? and what rims are those they are really nice and look clean.

Oh thanks man....the rims are from tirerack, stock size, its probably still on the website its only on the car for like 6 months. 400 bucks the damn things were on my doorstep in less than 2 days.
The trim is nothing more than black spray paint. The pics look good but honestly the car up close is "oh, oh, better get maaco" ! Lol

I am not sure who you have tagged with the Ebay listing and I am too lazy to go look at it so it might be a member here. This is his link in the for sale section for the shift knobs and he does do steering wheels as well.

Mike over on LOD bought one of his custom shift knobs and raves about it. Support a fellow member.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=79669

Installed my shifter from LVC member Alexander B. Sonin. Great work thank you !

inside lincoln.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back