Re-finished trunk lock cover

I seen a F-150 with Caddillac badges and a Caddillac decal in the rear window, with chrome grill 24's, I wanted to beat this person senseless. Then If thats not bad enough I see a F-150 with a Mercedes emblem wired on right over the FORD blue oval in the grill you can still see it too. So theres alot worse things then puting SVT on a sport luxury equiped with a cobra before it was ever seen in a mustang. Atleast its a emblem from the same manufacturer come on Mercedes emblem on a F-150 what the hell.

I like this one.

169E30D66-91E0-162B-F0D6B37BBB75271E.jpg

My friend has it on his car, He lives here in Las Vegas. I think it cost him around $5-$8 bucks to make.

KC96LSC said:
:cool: Cool, BRING IT ON.

When & how much?

Thanks to all that put it together.:facesjump

:eek: :eek: you have to be crazy not to want that on your car. i want one too.:D

We are making OFFICIAL LMS versions right now.

That is our copyrighted company logo and cannot be reproduced for sale period!

I said earlier in this thread we will have a test version made this weekend and will be ready ship next week in CHROME and it will not look cheesy like the one pictured, that one doesn't even have the star seperated from the Cobra, it's all just run together and looks cheap.

ONEBADMK8 said:

I said earlier in this thread we will have a test version made this weekend and will be ready ship next week in CHROME and it will not look cheesy like the one pictured, that one doesn't even have the star seperated from the Cobra, it's all just run together and looks cheap.

im definately interested. i want a chrome one!!! lol.:D

tru about the copyright and that kinda sux to see somone stealing it, but at least you know you have your logo out there.lol

thanx geno.

The one pictured above looks pretty good. I hope the official LMS one isn't really expensive...

It's just a single one that my friend had made. No one is going to try to sell this item as everyone knows that it is Geno's design. However what was one to do without one availible from LMS? Now that they have one we won't have to make our own! How much will they cost? Cheesy? Well I don't know about that? It might not look as good as the one you will have but I think it still looks pretty good for like $8. We all Like your cobrastar design! OH wait! It's not a cobra so does it belong on there? LOL.

turborich said:
It's just a single one that my friend had made. No one is going to try to sell this item as everyone knows that it is Geno's design. However what was one to do without one availible from LMS? Now that they have one we won't have to make our own! How much will they cost? Cheesy? Well I don't know about that? It might not look as good as the one you will have but I think it still looks pretty good for like $8. We all Like your cobrastar design! OH wait! It's not a cobra so does it belong on there? LOL.

How did he make it? The one on my project car is gone. I'm looking to make one that's all black and debadged, no logo.

ONEBADMK8 said:

Geno, I thought that was your test version. I wasn't trying to promote an impostor by any means. I just bought a new lock from the auction site about 6 months ago. But, when I have yours in hand, that will be the one on my Lincoln.

Greg

KC96LSC said:
Geno, I thought that was your test version. I wasn't trying to promote an impostor by any means. I just bought a new lock from the auction site about 6 months ago. But, when I have yours in hand, that will be the one on my Lincoln.

Greg

me too.lol

Great. Do you have pictures? I would like one. How much and where do I send the money.

Doc

Dr. Paul said:
I think it's hilarious...

Anyone who thinks using this picture is funny to support there juvenile arguments about badging are nothing but immature little dicks! Do WTF you want with your cars, but don't use someone else's misfortune to help promote your miserable existence.

Members online

No members online now.
Back