Re-finished trunk lock cover

MarkOfDeath said:
since this is an emblem war now heres my hotrod
179ccecf.jpg

that really does look good.

I totally agree, that looks slick.

And if someone asks what kinda Lincoln is that, you can honestly say a "HOT ROD Lincoln"

MediumD said:
I can't find anything to which I can attribute your serious lack of humor. Not everything has to be 100% politically correct all the damn time.

No lack of humor here. In fact, I find a lot of humorous posts on this board, especially yours!

Dr Paul said:
That, in real life, they would handicapped/disabled people with disrespect?

Wow.

Paul.

Not sure what that means? No, I'm not trying to be too sensitive. I guess if you think it's O.K. to use it because it's older than the internent, then feel free to do so. I don't see the justification. I started reading this thread so I could redo my trunk emblems. Instead of getting ideas about how to do it, the thread goes from trying to help people and present ideas to posts from people on here that want to slam someone else's idea and resort to name calling. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Yea, my words were probably harsh, all I was trying to say, the picture is in poor taste and you can support your arguments without being distasteful.

Jim

I missed a word. I was trying to say "That, in rea life, they would treat handicapped/disabled people with disrespect."

Geno, Are the Lincoln motorsports trunk lock covers ready yet? any pics yet?

deflanman said:
Here's the red reflective treatment from Geno at LMS.....

DAMN Dan I didnt even notice this when you posted it. Looks freakin' awesome. I wish you could get a shot at night to show the amazing reflective qualities of it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back