Razzi/Duraflex kit on a second gen

Ryanthelsman

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Lincoln forums!
Been a while and iv had some good progress. Cars running, driving, and all the leaks were solved. (Blown power-steering line and a bad water pump). Anyways im getting close to registering the car and am starting to look at modifications.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the razzi/duraflex rip off kits and trying to get them on a second gen. I have an 04 v8. If anyone has done it or even knows what has to be changed that would be great. Couldn’t find to much on here looking.

Hey Lincoln forums!
Been a while and iv had some good progress. Cars running, driving, and all the leaks were solved. (Blown power-steering line and a bad water pump). Anyways im getting close to registering the car and am starting to look at modifications.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the razzi/duraflex rip off kits and trying to get them on a second gen. I have an 04 v8. If anyone has done it or even knows what has to be changed that would be great. Couldn’t find to much on here looking.
I've got a duraflex kit on my Honda (yes it's on purpose. Theme is 90s rice)

16618496570573736227927667969404.jpg

1661849683053414540033127658987.jpg

More to the point, they are not bad for the price. Bad casting aside, the material is flexible or that lip would have ripped off the bumper about 2 says after I installed it. You will have lots of body work ahead and don't forget to wipe the whole thing down to remove the leftover oily residue from the manufacturing process. Also I do not have a wing because even shameless builds have limits.

Members online

Back