Ray switch kits now available.....

You basically just T-tap a sh1t load of wires and depending on if you buy the upgraded kit, you will have to cut two wires.

kit still

ray i want one how can i pay for it?
1wykdmk8 said:
For those of you that were interested in purchasing some lowering kits from me, I have enuf parts available to make 8 upgraded kits. Here is the definitions of the 2 kits that I offer.....

Now, I offer 2 different kits......the basic kit, and an 'upgraded' kit. Here are the differences.

Basic Kit
You can drop the car via a switch that you can locate anywhere you want in your car (up to you). You hit the switch and the kit takes over and opens up the vents at each suspension airbag, and the vent in the compressor allowing all of the air out of the suspension airbags. For you to install the basic kit you will need a pair of pliers, a flat blade screwdriver, a 7MM socket/1/4 inch ratchet, and depending on where you put the switch will depend on other tools you will need. The pliers are to crimp the connectors (connectors that I provide) to the wires for power/ground and the vents for the bags/compressor. The last thing you will need is a 10 amp fuse......a regular blade style fuse. The price for this kit is $35 shipping included.

'Upgraded' Kit
Exactly the same as the other kit, but with the other kit when the car is slammed on the ground the only way to get it to come up off of the ground is to restart the car to allow the compressor to kick back in.....no matter how fast or slow you are going the car will not come back up off of the ground unless you restart the car. With this kit you simply have to be going under 30 MPH and hit the same switch for about 5-7 seconds, in the opposite direction as the way you move the switch to lower the car and the compressor will kick back in and raise the car. The price for this kit is $42 shipping included.

Inbox me here on LvC, or email me....DO NOT respond to this thread if you are interested in a kit. If you have any questions before you decide on a kit then ask here in this thread because you may have the same question that others have and I can answer them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back