ray or some one w/ his kit

1wykdmk8 said:
It also might be the potentiometer inside the clear plastic box that needs to be adjusted to get the back down......try turning it clockwise to its detent and see if that fixes the prob.......

YAYAYAYA, i forgot to tell you last nit why dont you make your own instructions, troubleshooting and stuff, like what happend to me, i might just take the compr. out and just fill up the bag w/ a hose and be blowing air into them ......... :Bang

lincolnboy said:
YAYAYAYA, i forgot to tell you last nit why dont you make your own instructions, troubleshooting and stuff, like what happend to me, i might just take the compr. out and just fill up the bag w/ a hose and be blowing air into them ......... :Bang

You are not the first one to make that suggestion....and I am going to do just that.......

1wykdmk8 said:
You are not the first one to make that suggestion....and I am going to do just that.......

stealers sux............. :joke i wonder what would happen if i took the shock out and then dropped it

lincolnboy said:
stealers sux.............

thats thin ice man watch out rays comeing after u now, he he he he

i turned that dial up all the way and i still have to hit it twice for the rear to drop,

ray i was at a car show today and every one loved the way my car looks now, just wondering if there is a way to raise the car with out turning it off and back on again?

markviiedrea.......do you start the car up, for those who think you have to start the car up you dont just turn it to the on postion to where the lights and radio just come on and turn it off again...........

1,2 rays coming for you ahahahah, i turned my pod tooo and i still have to hit it 3x's RAY i wonder if i can get a stationary switch will the back will go down w/ out hitting it 3 X's or does it only work w/ a momentary switch

Havin to hit the switch more than once (sometimes twice......not too often though) usually means that you have moisture in the system. If you have to hit the switch that many times you should look into getting a rebuilt suspension pump (and maybe spyder valve) from Eddie at American Air Suspension or try and give him a call at (904)298-2008, or (904)237-0775.

lincolnboy said:
markviiedrea.......do you start the car up, for those who think you have to start the car up you dont just turn it to the on postion to where the lights and radio just come on and turn it off again...........

That is not such a good idea......you are puttin a strain on the electrical system by not starting the car and leavin it run while it is raising up.......

1wykdmk8 said:
That is not such a good idea......you are puttin a strain on the electrical system by not starting the car and leavin it run while it is raising up.......

yha my bat sux so i have to start it, but i have a remote start. your prob right ray, i just dont want to admit it i all ready have to drop money for those front end parts, a new pump and a spider valve will go on the sh*t list( big list)

Eric

Markviiiedrea said:
yha my bat sux so i have to start it, but i have a remote start. your prob right ray, i just dont want to admit it i all ready have to drop money for those front end parts, a new pump and a spider valve will go on the sh*t list( big list)

Eric

the :q:q:q:q list, hardlyyou dont one day to be driving w/ the fron back or both drop cuase of the cpmr.gone out, id rather buy one know (since im going to be dropping the car more then it should) and the spyder valve to make more niose..........and a faster drop :woowoo2:

StraDog said:
Didn't lincolnboy finally install the kit? Thought he could share some pics...

Jerk ! :D

I KNOW!!! GOD he could atleast share pics of his p.o.s car drop LOSER......... fo cking as shole

Yeah....were ARE the pix....not only you, but the others that have recently purchased my kit?????

Oh.....and where are your gold memberships???

1wykdmk8 said:
Yeah....were ARE the pix....not only you, but the others that have recently purchased my kit?????

Oh.....and where are your gold memberships???

ummmmmmmmmmm. do i get a sticker to stick on my car, hahahah

lincolnboy said:
ummmmmmmmmmm. do i get a sticker to stick on my car, hahahah

LOL, yes you sure do...

I haven't been able to get these pics of the ride onto the computer, so give me some time and I'll post some up... JERK! :N

StraDog said:
LOL, yes you sure do...

I haven't been able to get these pics of the ride onto the computer, so give me some time and I'll post some up... JERK! :N

jerk... why i otta........ :N i got the switch from work working wired up wrong now i just have to wait to sent off parts to the engraver to get my switch gaurd engraved...... :waving:
this is my inspuration...i love that smooth sides....going to a shop when i get time and get a quote on shaved handles and bondo the side molding

Last edited:
bitch bitch bitch, bunch of hens, im getting the car repainted in 11 days so hold your horse's, ray i got thos parts from max, dude thanx for the ref my car will be solid as a rock after this, any special tools i need for the a arms and end links?

question for any body i got the diff polly bushings for my car i was told 20 min to get them in, and the guys at the shop say i have to drop my rear end do i

Markviiiedrea said:
bitch bitch bitch, bunch of hens, im getting the car repainted in 11 days so hold your horse's, ray i got thos parts from max, dude thanx for the ref my car will be solid as a rock after this, any special tools i need for the a arms and end links?

question for any body i got the diff polly bushings for my car i was told 20 min to get them in, and the guys at the shop say i have to drop my rear end do i

No prob Eric....glad I could help.

No, you do not have to drop the rear......if you are referring to the carrier bushings.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back