RAY kit questions?

JoeyGood

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK so Reading all bout this ray kit and it's a getting to be a I REALLY WANT IT thing for me. maybe you guys can help me out here.

How hard or easy is it to do?
What price range am i looking at?
Where do i get it?

Did a search but came up with to many threads and the ones i have read so far are all bragging which why I'm leaning toward getting

Ok, well the basic kit is 35 and the uprgraded is 42. The only thing that the upgraded kit has that makes it the upgraded kit, is that you have the ability to raise the car with the switch rather than turning the car off and starting it back up. If you have a pair a pliers and a lot of patience.... Its an extremely easy job. The hardest part is getting up into the tight space with your hands and pliers where the Air susp. module is to tap into the wires. As homeboy that posted before me said.... Talk to ray, his display name for this forum is 1wykdmk8. Just send him a PM.

Cool thank you both for your help i'll PM him and find out all the info.

thanks again :)

Share with everyone else what you have found out, for I am interested in the switch as well.

-Rick

Iwantmymarkback said:
Share with everyone else what you have found out, for I am interested in the switch as well.

-Rick

I sent him a PM and still waiting, be sure i will share and maybe take some pics in the process. It could turn out to be a good tech article.

gotta love it low

i did the kit a few months ago, install was easy, cut 2 wires and install the ends into the butt connectors and splice into 4 (i think) wires and 2 powers and ground and watch it drop!!!!!!!

websizelinc with rays switch up.jpg

websizelinc with rays switch down.jpg

chickenviii said:
i did the kit a few months ago, install was easy, cut 2 wires and install the ends into the butt connectors and splice into 4 (i think) wires and 2 powers and ground and watch it drop!!!!!!!

Nice ride, looks good slammed :cool:

yeah thanks, it just takes FOREVER to come back up im trying to figure out how to put an air tank in it

gangstaMK8 said:

Car looks Hot like that! Hope mine looks just as good when i get her done

chickenviii said:
yeah thanks, it just takes FOREVER to come back up im trying to figure out how to put an air tank in it

HMMMM how long is FOREVER?

the pump isnt ran by the eng (just incase u didnt know) i usually do it w/eng off so i can hear the comp shut off and then i know im good to go ive done it both ways and havent noticed a diff in time u gotta think u vent the bags and all the lines with out a tank so the comp has to run and fill all the lines then the bags etc.

chickenviii said:
You tap into 6 wires. RF solenoid, LF solenoid, RR solenoid, LR solenoid, compressor, and vent valve. :D

and if u havent sensor lowered your car i would do that first, it cuts down on the comp strain and its a EASY mod

chickenviii said:
the pump isnt ran by the eng (just incase u didnt know) i usually do it w/eng off so i can hear the comp shut off and then i know im good to go ive done it both ways and havent noticed a diff in time u gotta think u vent the bags and all the lines with out a tank so the comp has to run and fill all the lines then the bags etc.

AHHHH i gacha now,

MarkVIII93 said:
You tap into 6 wires. RF solenoid, LF solenoid, RR solenoid, LR solenoid, compressor, and vent valve. :D
hay man it was a couple month ago and dealing with electrcal crap everyday it just blurs toghter :D
no tank yet??!!??!!??!!??

Members online

No members online now.
Back