Rattle from rear deck lid from bass???

koop69

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have the 03 premium sport with OEM audio set up. I got a problem, and I hope I can get some advice. When my bass hits, it sounds like they are blown, but I know they aren't because I get this rattle from the rear deck lid and when I apply the littlest amount of pressure to the rear shelf it goes away. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how they fixed it? I went into the trunk and poked around, I I can't seem to find the problem, I press abit on the amp as well and it went away, so if I can get some help from you guys that would be great! thanks

I have the 03 premium sport with OEM audio set up. I got a problem, and I hope I can get some advice. When my bass hits, it sounds like they are blown, but I know they aren't because I get this rattle from the rear deck lid and when I apply the littlest amount of pressure to the rear shelf it goes away. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how they fixed it? I went into the trunk and poked around, I I can't seem to find the problem, I press abit on the amp as well and it went away, so if I can get some help from you guys that would be great! thanks

Start with tightening up the fasteners; speakers, amp, etc.

Dynamat or Fatmat on rattling surfaces will really help as well. Cover the whole rear deck in it as well as anything from inside the trunk that is buzzing. It makes a big difference.

same thing here..sounds like the drivers are flapping around from excursion but its the deck.. lol

On my 02 I'm getting the noise from the high mount stoplight on the rear deck.

Members online

Back