Rare Rims possibly on the cheap and more!

2002WRXSTi

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I just paid for the 4 Cobra-R Mark VIII bolt pattern rims I picked up last week. While I was BSing with him he told me the 2 front 7x17" rims have a Ford Part number on them. Supposedly making them rare and more than worth the $75 price of the set with the backs being 9x17".

Kinda figured that they were worth it regardless of part numbers or not. Then he asked me why I havent put a blower on it yet? I told him I want is a Cobra intake first then I would worry about forced induction.

So seeing as he works in a shop that deals with MOD engine cars he told me he should be able to get me a Superchager/Cobra intake combo on the cheap:D

Of course I get this information the day after I get laid off :mad:

Also on the same note I was in Best Buy looking for a Razr Car Dock that they claim they don't carry. When I was in the Mobile Audio section looking for it I ran into an open box special Alpine INA-900BT for $380:eek:

Then when I took it up front they gave me 20% off of all open box special to get them off the shelves. Then when I used my Best Buy CCard it let me pick the 14% off if I pay it in full in one payment! Damn good deals are heading my way all of a sudden :cool:

Just sucks I have to buy a GPS antenna and BT adaptor as they were lost of course :rolleyes:

I have never heard of someone getting laid off more than you!! Hope your luck gets better in the new year.

It's a family Biz, so when it gets slow like last year I get laid off. So I get an extended paid vacation until we get enough work again.

Then again I did get laid off of 2 other regular jobs, so your kinda right I guess?

thats the HU I wanted...instead got a lower level one but Is pretty nice its the ive-w530...thinking of replacing my kenwood ddx896 with it

Members online

No members online now.
Back