Rant..

KC_Valentine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I am this local restaurant/bar I go to a lot, not more than 2miles from my house. I live in a very nice neighborhood, you know, suburbia. I am inside not more than an hour before the manager, whom I know, 2servers, and a customer come up to tell me someone hit my car and sped off in the parking lot... The customer wrote down a license plate and got the make of the car *silver honda, i'm pretty sure an accord* and gave those to me to give the officer... well turns out the gentleman who wrote it down was mistaken on a couple letters and I have no way of tracking this person down... I appreciate that he tried but man what a :q:q:q:qing slap in the face, first it was god striking me down with a deer, now it's some drunk :q:q:q:q:q:q:q who can't drive.

Ok done ranting. =P

Yeah, there are some real dumb-@$$es in the world. Sorry to hear about that.... :(

Well, it starts with dents/scrapes on the driver side rear door, and ends on the bottom part of the bumper, going through the quarter panel.. so it got door/panel/bumper.. probably 2" wide scrape all the way across.

I have hope though. I found a car that matched the description of it for sale neer my house today, just on a "what if?" i drove by and sure enough, black paint/scrapes on there rear right bumper *the way they were leaving they could of either hit with the front left or back left of their car*... A couple things set off bells when I saw it. Didn't have a similar license plate *actually it had an oklahoma plate* but it had the sticker you're supposed to put on your car if you live in this area *it's called lakewood*. That kinda struck me as odd... they live in KC, MO. but have updated Oklahoma plates.

I contacted the police again and had another officer come out and add some stuff to the report and do some research on that specific car for me so I have my fingers crossed that it's the one.

That would be so cool if it's the car! But I'll bet you nothing comes of it unless someone can actually identify the driver. All they have to say is it wan't me. You can't arrest a car.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back