Randeauxm thoughts while waiting out Jeanne...

Randeaux

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
It 4:15 am right now, work here at the lab has slowed down tremendously, (no)thanks to Jeanne. I'm sitting here at the computer by the window watching the power lines to the power transmitting station next door swing precariously over the LTC. Why did I take the LTC out when a tropical storm is eminent you ask? Easy, My significant other uses my truck for her job, usually, she works from 9-6,however she volunteered last week to work overtime all this week(6-6). I work from 12am-8/8:30 am. The LTC and the Dakota are the only two vehicles currently running :slam . You see my point, I hope. Needless to say, the 6-hours of detailing I did last Thursday was in vain, (thank you local news weatherman and the weather channel, your accuracy is shining through!) :Bang I don't know which is more fun, watching the power lines swing and dip just reaching out for my LTC, or watching the 80-foot tall parking lamp gently sway in the springlike gusts of 50+ MPH in the direction of the LTC. OR, DAMN! I just realised I left :q moonroof open :q :q :q :q :q !

I'm JUST KIDDIN' Y'ALL! I'm just killin' time waiting for this storm band to go through. IT IS raining like hell outside right now. And my thoughts and PRAYERS are going out to the others that have endured this System already. It's only just begun here in the Macon area and I hope Jeanne is nothing like Frances was. Frances left me with no power, phone,water and my home computer's been messed-up ever since.
Again, to those of us who are in the FLA and are about wrapping this bout up,
my PRAYERS are with you! Jeanne's nasty enough up here (200+mi inland) I could only Imagine!

I hate slow nights! I'm so bored, I'm replying to my own thread I've started.
I dunno, maybe I've gone nutsss! I can't do a damn thing in this rain. Maybe I should blame Kerry for the rain, and Bush for the wind.

DAMMITT!!!!!!!!!
(P.S the "just kiddin' part was about the moonroof statement only.)
(In thread#2)
(THE LTC is w/me but in a safe place) :waving:

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back