Ran my codes

bhans40

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
On the 98 Mark I came up with code P0001 which gave me fuel volume regulator and control circuit/open. It also gave me a 10 with a $....Does this code mean I have a bad regulator?....Whats with the control circuit/open....Need some help with these 2.....I also went into the I/M Readings and found: CAT had an X, Evap had an X and Air had an X....Now I'm probably wrong but do the Xs mean I have bad O2 sensors?.....AS you know I appreciate any and all advice....If someone could decipher these I will get them fixed. Thanks......Bruce L. Hansen.....Senior Citizen....Still living by the grace of God

Very strange your car has no sensors or any inputs off the fuel regulator. Did you try running codes again and also check pending codes?

Very strange your car has no sensors or any inputs off the fuel regulator. Did you try running codes again and also check pending codes?
I'll tell you what I HAVE done.....I went ahead and shotgunned the system and I'm going to replace ALL the O2 sensors ,well I'm going to have them replaced....I know as you know this is not the way to do this but I'm tired....The O2s I have in there now are 22 years old .....Being proactive.....Thanks anyway.....as far as the fuel regulator....no codes.....Bruce L. Hansen.....Senior Citizen....Still alive by the Grace of God.

All you have to do is watch LIVE data stream on code reader and watch the 02's to see if they are working properly. Super easy. But If you want to change all ok. Also what is "I went ahead and shotgunned the system"

All you have to do is watch LIVE data stream on code reader and watch the 02's to see if they are working properly. Super easy. But If you want to change all ok. Also what is "I went ahead and shotgunned the system"
;)An a analogy: Let's say for grins and giggles I have a bad o2 sensor but have no way to find the bad one.....Rather then replace just one at a time hoping each time you corrected the o2 problem I "shotgun" the system by replacing all 4 at once thereby replacing the bad one and replace new ones with ones that are still good.... Not an economical way to do repairs.... Just don't scorrolate me for doing it this way.....I'm an "old" guy.....Bruce L. Hansen....Senior Citizen.....Still alive by the Grace of God:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back