Radio display weirdness

DLS8K

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I'm driving down the road tonight and pull off on an exit ramp. When I get to the top of the ramp to turn, my radio display dimmed on me (but none of my other lights) I cycled through the dimmer switch a couple times and the radio display light went back to normal. Any ideas on this one??? Its kind of weird that ONLY my radio display went dim.........

Otherwise.........all else on the car is running good and working. I've got some new front stabilizer links, bushings, and struts for the front end that I'll be putting on this week and shocks for the back so that will be fun. Anyway, anyone else have just the radio display dim on them or know why it would do that? Thanks!!!

My wifes' LS had trouble with the radio. The display started acting funny; some days no prob, other days it would be dim. Finally it got to where there was no lights working. This was the factory Alpine that was having a problem. I took the radio out which was very easy. Took it to a local elec. shop who repaired it for $40 (parts and labor). The problem was a resistor.

Members online

No members online now.
Back