Radiator

On the Facebook page, a few guys bought and have used it. You have to do some slight mods to the supports they said.

I'm planning on buying one this week as well.

They're all made out of aluminum and cheap plastic now, just buy the cheapest one you can find and be done with it. I guess it's not 'high performance', but if you want that you're going to go way up in price.

http://www.amazon.com/Spectra-Premi...-1-854--6-0&sr=1-3&ymm=1994:lincoln:mark+viii

Yeah, it's $20 more for all aluminum. The return nipple snapped off on mine. I don't foresee that happening with an aluminum one. The one on my grandmas Thunderbird (same radiator) broke as well. I'd rather have that piece of mind, for $20 more, then chance it with plastic again.

That's a really great deal considering a normal plastic tank radiator costs the same at a local parts store.

I would like to add i purchased one of these all aluminum units and am happy with it. I didn't have to modify the mounts on mine however the fan doesn't fit perfectly. It will go on and work fine with some persuasion. All in all a decent buy for anyone who needs a new radiator.

I would like to add i purchased one of these all aluminum units and am happy with it. I didn't have to modify the mounts on mine however the fan doesn't fit perfectly. It will go on and work fine with some persuasion. All in all a decent buy for anyone who needs a new radiator.

Yeah same here. No modification needed and fan needed a tad manipulation.

Any idea where their made? In the ad it states that Shepherd sell, ships, and stocks them. It doesn't say if they make them. I got an OEM from a local store, and wow made in Canada, where a lot of Lincoln stuff came from. The orginal lasted 15 years, and I hope this one lasts as long.

Members online

Back