R.i.p Ls

You can always replace the car but you can never replace the driver. Thank GOD you are all right. glad to have you still with us. YOU ARE BLESSED.

I have an 03 LS V8 Sport with 35K on the clock with the 6yr/75K CPO warranty good until 01/03/09. I'll even throw in the Xcal2 with the PRP for it as well. PM me for details.

newnanls, i hope it is not too soon to ask this, but since I see you are asking about new cars I think it is ok.

will you be parting out the RIP LS?

well the insurance company is gonna own the car soon and i cant take anything major out of it, but let me know what u want and mybe i can help you out but i did take my induction kit off so that will be for sale shortly. let me know something.

newnanls said:
well the insurance company is gonna own the car soon and i cant take anything major out of it, but let me know what u want and mybe i can help you out but i did take my induction kit off so that will be for sale shortly. let me know something.
So are they giving you much for the LS?

newnanls let me know about that intake. I would be more than happy to take it off your hands if anyone doesn't.

good to see that your OK, 5 star rating did the trick and saved your life, thank god, but look at the bright side you will appreciate DUNKIN DONUTS coffee more now, make sure we all pick up a cup on our way back home in memory of our good friend NEWNANLS old LS. :)

newnanls said:

thanks for the offer, I was going to ask to buy the center console, since it looks the same color as mine, but now that I think about since I had a 5spd it will be different by the shifter.

Your LS gave its life to save yours.

a brief moment of silence please...

Glad to see you are ok.

Members online

No members online now.
Back