R.i.p Ls

newnanls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well driving home I fell asleep at the wheel and ran off the road and hit a light pole. Fortunatly I am ok just some nice cuts on my head and arm.

image0 (2).jpg

image2 (2).jpg

image1 (2).jpg

image3 (2).jpg

image4 (2).jpg

image5 (2).jpg

image6 (2).jpg

That's awful! Sorry to hear about your car, but thank goodness that you weren't badly hurt. I see that the steering wheel bag didn't inflate, but the side air bad did. You skidded sideways into the pole, I take it? Looks like blood on the side air bag, did the side airbag do its job?

Man!! Glad to hear you are OK! I hate to see and LS look that way but by the way the LS looks it seems to have saved your life with the air bag depolyments.

I bet you're really liking that 5-star crash rating now, eh? Damn, that looks bad; I'm glad you walked away from that one period, let alone with only cuts and bruises...

yea i went of the road did some spins and smacked the pole with my driver door. so no front airbag just the side, yea it did its job, the cut in my head needed 17 staples and me ear needed around 32 stiches to fix, there was blood all over me an my car.

and also if anyone knows of a 2001-2003 ls or ls-E must be v8 for sale let me know (southern states perferibly)

Glad to here your ok and also going to get another ls. I would watch I think it is offleaseauto.com it has good usually southern cars. This might be the wrong page, but someone will chime in if it is not the right site.

i'm thinking of selling mine. It's a navy blue 02 v8 sport. it only has 29k almost 30. I want to get an 04-05 ls. I would sell it for 18k. It's in mint with only some scratches. The bad part is I live in New York. Let me know

HOLY COW!!!!What are you gonna do with the intake, and any other mods. Thats terrible, Do u have any pics of your head, not to be rude. Man thats sucks to hear. Was there any alcohol involved?

itsnotmydaddys said:
Was there any alcohol involved?
Who needs alcohol when you have fatigue? :rolleyes:

Hopefully, it was just what he said it was, and, if not, let's hope that he's smart enough to avoid posting information in a public forum that could be used against him...

bummer dude. funny that sometimes the worst accidents are ones that dont even involve other drivers. glad to hear youre in one piece, and hell yea for going right back to another LS!

no ther was no alcohol involved just tired, drove home from florida after being on the beach all day. hopefully i will get another ls if i can find one, i loved my car it was elegant, sporty, just right for me.

Here's some advice you didn't fall asleep you were avoiding a deer.
glad ur okay though and really glad nobody else got hurt.

-Whenever I'm in somebody else's car and not driving I never fall asleep. Saved my ass once, maybe my life.

Sorry bro..I fell asleep in my first car too, at least you were as lucky as you were to come out of it with minor scratches. Thats what happened with me, but at least it was the car and not you.

Yeah hey man I'm glad you see you walked away from that as well. Best wishes to you bro and good luck on the new car search!

Glad to hear that you are OK. Too bad about the car though. I definately agree to the below statement though....deer, dog, jackelope...something LOL

JaredLS said:
Here's some advice you didn't fall asleep you were avoiding a deer.
glad ur okay though and really glad nobody else got hurt.

-Whenever I'm in somebody else's car and not driving I never fall asleep. Saved my ass once, maybe my life.

Well, your LS sacrificed itself for you and that is the important thing.

Gotta love those air bags. They may have saved your life. The car is just iron and can be replaced. Thank God you're alive to talk about it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back