R.I.P Dimebag!

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What a tragedy! One of THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. RIP Buddy!

damageplan2.jpg

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/news/archive/2004/12/09/national0732EST0501.DTL

Last edited by a moderator:
NO DOUBT GENO, UN-F'n-Believable... Dimebag was and awesome guitarist... I was shocked when I heard this... Pretty scary, when you think of it...

I used to follow his column in Guitar World Mag... Always had some cool riffs and tips to share.

Jamler3 said:
NO DOUBT GENO, UN-F'n-Believable... Dimebag was and awesome guitarist... I was shocked when I heard this... Pretty scary, when you think of it...

I used to follow his column in Guitar World Mag... Always had some cool riffs and tips to share.
dude,just heard about it......WTF....any details why the dude shot......pantera kicked ass!

They said he had some insane vendetta against the band...?
I just can't believe some dude can get into a concert in this Post 9-11 culture
with a semi-auto pistol.....

I always was,(and will be) a PanterA fan.I've seen them lots of times and was always amazed by how good they were in a genre were mediocracy is commonplace.I've never been as big a fan of Dimebag's as I am his brother, but you've got to give credit where it's due.Something like this is F'n uncalled for.I've never been to a show where they didn't at least TRY to make sure that you didn't have a weapon.Also, being from Columbus, I'll say that if there is anywhere where there should be weapons checks...

R.I.P. Dime

:Bang

it is all over the news down here. they are from dallas(arlington actually). they really were HUGE here. when i heard, i really did tear up, and everytime after when i thought of it. he was one hell of a guitar player. his brother, he is probably one of the best drummers ever. there sure is one great band playing their hearts out in heaven now.
singer: Jim Morrison
guitar: Stevie Ray Vaughan
guitar: Darrell "Dimebag" Abbott
bass: Jeff Burton
drums: John "Bonzo" Bohnam

R.I.P. DIMEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:L

bass: Jeff Burton
drums: John "Bonzo" Bohnam

R.I.P. DIMEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:L[/QUOTE]

I think you mean CLIFF Burton....from Metallica right? Mistake forgiven ...due to circumstances.....Dimebag RIP :Beer in heaven

I heard that the puke that shot "Dimebag" was blaming him for the breakup of Pantera. The whole deal really sucks!
********R.I.P. Dimebag ** Thanks for being there when I needed you to, wish I could have been there for you.****************************************

Members online

No members online now.
Back