R/C car

dsoul27

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a rc10t4 special edition... it has a 12turn modified motor, comes with radio, and charger.. everything u need to hit the track.. so if you in to the hobby and want let me know...
asking 175.00 for all

dsoul27 said:
I have a rc10t4 special edition... it has a 12turn modified motor, comes with radio, and charger.. everything u need to hit the track.. so if you in to the hobby and want let me know...
asking 175.00 for all

You got pics i have several Rc's i might be interested.

itsme said:
You got pics i have several Rc's i might be interested.

heres one..
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHXM2&P=ML

I tried to upload the pic I have of mine, but it says that it's to big... I'll play around with it later and see If i can get it..
but this is the same truck I have, but I have a red custom painted body...

The truck is one of the best in it's class... I only have about 10 runs (top) on the car, it's still pretty new. let me know what you think.

I just got in the biz, I have an emaxx. It's stock, but I'm kinda looking for a second one (I have 2 sons). Lemme know if you still have it, I'll talk to the missus and see what she thinks

You can resize your pix in ms paint, open in ms paint click on image and scroll down to stretch and skew then enter 70% on both values and that should be enough of a resize to allow you to upload the photo's,lmk if you need help would like to see actual pix of it.

Itsme

I'll try to upload it again tommorrow sometime... If i can't pm me your e-mail and I'll email you a pic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back