QX4 with XpansionX II soundclips.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Heres some new clips of George Millers car with me at the wheel right after the fresh install of the 2.5 inch twinn xx cat back and XpansionX II mufflers.

VICIOUS!

Geno,
I see you got the video working. I have to admit that sound gets my heart pumping. WILD. :eek2: :eek2:

ONEBADMK8 said:
Heres the commercial for the XpansionX II, XX pipe and cat back.

Hey Geno, it says your domain name has expired.

I want to buy two of the Assassin mufflers and a double XX pipe. I believe that is 358.00. 129.00 x 2 and 100.00. Is that correct? i will send the money as soon as I hear from you.

Mike Donley

Hey ray. I never saw pictures of your car sitting so high.

Ok Geno so how do the oval tips sound, about the same? That video is even better yet. I want my mufflers LOL

94PumiceMkVIII said:
Hey Geno, it says your domain name has expired.

I want to buy two of the Assassin mufflers and a double XX pipe. I believe that is 358.00. 129.00 x 2 and 100.00. Is that correct? i will send the money as soon as I hear from you.

Mike Donley

Theres a flat rate for s&h of $35.00 for both. Your sure on the Assassins? You did hear them on Ray's car above in that link. The reason I ask is they are fairly loud.

The total for that setup is:
Assassins: $258.00
XX Pipe: $100.00
S&H: $35.00
Total: $393.00

Sergmark said:
Hey ray. I never saw pictures of your car sitting so high.

Ok Geno so how do the oval tips sound, about the same? That video is even better yet. I want my mufflers LOL

The oval tipped versions are nearly identical.

ONEBADMK8 said:
I guess no one look here. They are $119.00 each for a limited time less s&h.

OK

I want to order:

2 XpansionX I mufflers w/Oval tips @ 119.00 238.00
1 XX pipe @ 100.00 100.00
1 Shipping @ 35.00 35.00
Total 373.00

Mike Donley

Geno, are these :
742555_7_full.jpg

the same as these :

x2new1.jpg

They sure do look different. Is the tip rolled on both ? Did Sean buy the old style a while back ?

Wow. I just got to see that today. The commercial was awesome & good music. I actually just got the parts i need to fix the rear neon, but from watching the videos, I think it looks pretty good without it. Hmm.

ONEBADMK8 said:
It does look good without it George. How's the system been?

Its been awesome. I have a honda prelude i use as a daily driver to keep my many miles off the mark, but since i left your shop ive driven the honda three times. I cant keep my ass out of the lincoln. My buddies cant believe that sound is coming from my car. I don't back into parking spaces anymore so i can gawk at my own mufflers walking back to my car! oh yeah the terminators new wheels are beautiful. never would have thought of cragars on a lincoln

miller98lsc said:
Wow. I just got to see that today. The commercial was awesome & good music. I actually just got the parts i need to fix the rear neon, but from watching the videos, I think it looks pretty good without it. Hmm.

Hey George, don't for get that were having the LVCNE meet at the shop May 1'st. Make sure you attend and bring the beast so everyone can hear it in person.

Last edited:
another satisfied xpansioner

I had mine installed a few days ago. I'm not at all disappointed. My exhaust guy did a very good job, I'll try to get some pics soon. My model isn't lsc so the breathing difference is amazing. Thanks for the product geno...and for getting the price down from last year.

indust82 said:
I had mine installed a few days ago. I'm not at all disappointed. My exhaust guy did a very good job, I'll try to get some pics soon. My model isn't lsc so the breathing difference is amazing. Thanks for the product geno...and for getting the price down from last year.

No problem, glad your happy. Please do post some pics. I'd love to see it.

Geno,
How different are the xpansionxii's different from the xpansiox I bought from you a couple years ago? I am looking for something louder...

Members online

No members online now.
Back