Quick Test Drive

04LSSport

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My dealer finally got an MKS this week so I took it for a quick test drive yesterday. I am 6’4” and found there to be a lot off leg and head room. The interior is very nice and the seating position is great. The one I drove was front wheel drive and when I stepped on the gas the front end seemed a little lose. I have been driving rear wheel drive cars for the past 8 years now so I may just not be used to it anymore. I also found that the car was slow of the line unless I hammered it but I really did not have enough time in it to know if it was just me not being used to the car.

Thanks for the test drive report! How much longer is the MKS than your LS? I assume your tester wasn't equipped with AWD?

According to Wikipedia the cars sizes are as follows:

Lincoln LS 193.3 in
Lincoln MKS 203.8 in

The one I drove was FWD. The AWD they had on the lot was already sold so I could not drive it. There was definitely more leg room in the MKS then my LS had. One of the reason I traded the LS for the Mark LT was to get more room.

I really hope it doesn't have a little problem like torque steer on a car that's supposed to be their new flagship model.

I really hope it doesn't have a little problem like torque steer on a car that's supposed to be their new flagship model.

Especially with the new EcoBoost coming in which could cause huge amounts of torque steer. However, I hear their AWD system is pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back