Quick Question

01continental

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was looking through some search posts and notice that a few people seem to have a single blade/port throttle body. Maybe I got the wrong impression but my '06 has a dual port/blade TB. Did some V-8s have a single port?

Unless its custom, it has to be a single.. and if you have a dual, you would have to get a hold of missing Linc' because I'm sure he'd love to know..

I would love to see this twin blade set up

I've been watching missing linc's thread to see how his is going

shouldn't really need a picture for a 2nd gen to figure it out, its really as simple as is there one or two tubes coming from the TB going to the airbox.

however if it was twin blade, i sure would like to see a picture, thats interesting for sure.

EDIT: actually the dual tubes where on the older style trucks, it looks like most of the new twin blades just use a oval shaped tube

shouldn't really need a picture for a 2nd gen to figure it out, its really as simple as is there one or two tubes coming from the TB going to the airbox.

however if it was twin blade, i sure would like to see a picture, thats interesting for sure.

Thaat's what the :q:q:q:q I'm talking about, I know what it should look like I want to see his to know what he's got going on.

EDIT: actually the dual tubes where on the older style trucks, it looks like most of the new twin blades just use a oval shaped tube

yes. like a mark viii.

does it look more like this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYCXJphGmCYvAh79RYIFKDAeK5kpm3QsE_F2d3mJ8csaiBnVZKdQ.jpg

twin blade

or does it look exactly like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1myeEfmWFlv4PS1tfYs0v0p8k4u3prspT9KPhHwWN-JXfhLrglw.jpg

single blade

LOL....my 06 has a single blade.

You saw wrong or someone did one hell of a job.

You all are probably right. My wife and I were discussing my '02 Continental, a few days ago, and I am possibly having flashbacks from that car. I installed a short ram a while back on my LS. I don't remember having to remove that part of the intake hose. I will double check tomorrow, sorry for wasting all of you guys' time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back