Quick PCM question

Blacky Bulger

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
For the Lincoln LS if I have code P0358 Ignition Coil H Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction... is my PCM is pretty much fried? I've done a lot of searching seems like like most people never come back to say the solution only a few threads state that once they've replaced pcm all was well.

I'm replacing the valve cover gaskets and all coils + plugs.... just looking for insight... It does misfire but I thought P0308 was the normal misfire code.

P035x means that the primary circuit has a problem. It could be the coil, the wiring (power to the coil, and/or the wire between the coil and the PCM), or the PCM. Be sure to check the connectors too when you are checking the wiring.

P035x means that the primary circuit has a problem. It could be the coil, the wiring (power to the coil, and/or the wire between the coil and the PCM), or the PCM. Be sure to check the connectors too when you are checking the wiring.

Thanks will do this this weekend.

with the LS, the normal code for a coil caused misfire is no code at all... :shifty:

It was like that then this code popped up... just hoping its not the pcm... but I'll start with the basics.. I may just be paranoid

Members online

Back