Questions for up coming build

failsatheals

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have made a few posts, but I am currently in the process of building up a terminator for my mark viii.

I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction or supply me some information.
I know super coupe has a lot of good parts, the ones I am specifically questioning about are the Dif mount and brace, torsional load brace, and some of the bushings.

Are there other companies out there that offer these parts? I know some of the braces I can fabricate myself, but I cant seem to find any other good source of bushings or vendors for performance parts.

I have another question regarding the fuel pump, they offer a 255 lph whole assembly, is it possible for me to take my current assembly apart and just change my pump individually?

Any information would be great guys, looking forward to get my build thread going to update things a little more regularly.

First off you have to tell us what Gen mark you have. You know the mustang IRS stuff works on mk8. So look for makers of mustang parts too. Also are you going stick?

Oh right! Sorry it is getting late lol. I have a Gen 2 and no, it will be auto.

Oh right! Sorry it is getting late lol. I have a Gen 2 and no, it will be auto.

Gen 2 you don't run a Walbro 255 you need the Focus pump. The auto really helps with not snapping CV shafts. I have ran as fast as 1.58 60fts on stock cv shafts.

Would anyone happen to know if there is a way to bypass the FPDM so I can turn it to standard return less fuel system?
Is it possible without flagging a check engine light?

I think you mean turn it to a standard retun system which it basically is, the FPDM on a Mark is just a Hi/Lo not true variable voltage like a returnless system. You are going to want more fuel than a single 255 anyway and most of the higher flowing pumps will work fine with the FPDM.

-Alan

Members online

No members online now.
Back