Question for MOTT.....

cableguynoe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts
You can hold 3 and 6 on the radio and it'll do a speaker diag check that tells if the speakers work or not. Thats if you have the stock head unit!!!

Hey MOtt...How would I know if I have a SUB or not....is it visible.
I ask because I tried this test and it went through all the speakers and then it got to the sub, ofcourse i got nothing but silence. :soapbox:

Will it show it's running a test on a sub even if there isnt one?
Or do I have a sub that's not working?

PLEASE HELP! :feedback

cableguynoe said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motts
You can hold 3 and 6 on the radio and it'll do a speaker diag check that tells if the speakers work or not. Thats if you have the stock head unit!!!

Hey MOtt...How would I know if I have a SUB or not....is it visible.
I ask because I tried this test and it went through all the speakers and then it got to the sub, ofcourse i got nothing but silence. :soapbox:

Will it show it's running a test on a sub even if there isnt one?
Or do I have a sub that's not working?

PLEASE HELP! :feedback

I ran the test on my way to work. When it got to the subs it ran a sub I test and I had sound then it ran a sub II test and I had sound. Then it said no CDDJ. Does anyone know what that means?

if u have the "subs" you will notice em or see em in the back deck. theyre not really subs, theyre just 6x9" drivers to give the system a little bass

Dartastic said:
I ran the test on my way to work. When it got to the subs it ran a sub I test and I had sound then it ran a sub II test and I had sound. Then it said no CDDJ. Does anyone know what that means?

That means no cd changer is hooked up. (external)

well it looks like you guys alraedy answered the question... anything else.. sorry i was at the gym

Members online

No members online now.
Back