Question about V8 - Lincoln LS Polished Aluminum Cold Air Intake Tube

alnih12

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased one of these from Ls concepts. Is it worth 260 bucks? I just got my K&N airfilter in the mail i got it from procarparts on ebay for 65.00. Well while i was taking off the stock airfilter housing i only had taken off 3 out of 4 of the screws that holds in on to the MAF sensor. I was tugging on the housing trying to loosing it up so i could get to the last screw and it snapped off. I didn't realize the housing went down by the grill so i tugged to hard and it broke a little bit of my MAF sensor. This same thing had happened to me on my maxima i had. Im not sure how much a MAF sensor will run me so im going to super glue it back to it then bolt on the adapter and put some silicone around the crack it should hold up fine with no airleaks this worked for the maxima. It's just a temp fix for now. But i also noticed that the stock snorkel intake tube is kinda loose. Looks like i'll be needing a new one soon, plus a piece was allready broken on it that i overlooked when i bought this car. I glued it down but i came undone when i broke that piece. Back to my subject im just wondering if those polished intake tubes are worth that much money. Buying one would solve my little problem so does anyone have one on their LS. What do you think of it?

I love mine as well. When I installed my stainless tube along with my KKM filter kit I felt the power difference and it gave it a beautiful roar when I opened it up. It was definitely worth the price, and that was for the stainless one which was like 400 bucks or something. LS Koncepts has great products and great service. Gray is a pleasure to do business with.

Members online

Back