:q:q:q:q Knob for 09 dts

Gomaz

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 2009 DTS with dark wood grain but the shift knob is black leather as well as the wheel, is there a what or a company I can call that can get them to match the factory color woodgrain?

Just found out that some have sent thier steering wheels to some place in China and it took about 1 month to get it back. Anyone?

Anyone?? Indeed....
I just bought an 07 DTS with the same leather wheel and shifter... did you happen to have any luck locating a parts house that carries these?

not yet, seems like th eonly was to get a true match is to trade for LuxuryIII lol. can't see that happening anytime soon.

I wouldnt mind trading up - but i guess I'd get the Perf Model...I think ill throw mine up on CL - see what happens. =)

Couldn't you just take a shifter and a Steering wheel off of a Lux III or Performance DTS and put it in yours.

Couldn't you just take a shifter and a Steering wheel off of a Lux III or Performance DTS and put it in yours.
I could but teh wood grain color does not match, I would need to change out all the wood in the car to make it match

oh yeah true, I didn't think of that, I would just leave it then, I think even if you found a company that can do something about it, it might look weird because the wood grain in the Lux II and under is fake. I know how you feel though, it would bother the hell out of me if the wood grain on the steering wheel didn't match the trim and I would replace all the wood trim in the car so it matches too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back