Putting the old girl back on the road

Silver02Sport

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all well it's definitely been a while but after a few years of being parked I've put the LS back on the road. It's cost me a pretty penny as she needed a lot of TLC but after a new fuel pump, wheel hub, compressor, dccv, pads, rotors, tires, several sensors, numerous bits of rubber, upgrading to the aluminum thermostat housing & having the fluids flushed she's back & running like a champ. Of course there's still a lot to do but I've done enough damage to my bank account for a little while.

A welcome back post with no pics?! :)

Ya I'm a little embarrassed of how she looks right now the years in the south florida sun have not been kind to the paint & the family has done a number to the ground effects kit. My kid sister curbed the drivers side skirt hard & my father somehow ripped my front air splitter off. I'm gonna get her taken care of but I needed to get her running first & she needed a lot more work then I thought when I started. I'll give her a quick wash & take a few pics tomorrow if for no other reason then as a example of what not to let happen to your baby.

Members online

No members online now.
Back