Putting my lse on the block

I'm not saying this car is the greatest thing that hit the road. But I did bring it to the attention to this forum of people who do think this car is something out of the ordinary or has some type of interest in the LS. You keep say this car gets bad gas mileage, I don't think 18 around town and 23 on the highway for a car of this caliber is that bad. I have no illusions this car will appeal to the masses, but there are people out there that have very specific tastes in what ever car or cars they may think has a certain value in there eyes. So yes your right, if you look at it as a just USED car then what you are say maybe true. What I'm looking for is the person that just might have some passion for the LS. And that may take some time, which I have plenty of (hopefully LOL...)

Alot of those people who have passion for this car are on this forum. I really doubt your buyer will be from this site though because the only time most members buy an ls is because it's a good deal. And since we often post all the good deals in the c-list thread we know what a good price is and what is not. I remember back in maybe February there was a c-list ad for a 2002 LSE. Babies just like yours. But it had 39k miles. Still super low. It was listed for 9995. I emailed the guy but it was already sold and he said he let it go for 8300. I'm not complaining. I'm not yelling at anyone. Your just going to need the right buyer and they will be hard to find. You should for sure put it up on eBay, cars.com, and autotrader. And maybe with all that exposure it will sell by the fall. And if you ever get to a point where you'd take say $9400 for it please let me know. I say 9400 because I don't want to pay more then 10 out the door. So 94+tax in my area = 10 exactly. I'd take it for 9400.

Good luck and thanks for taking care of your car. I love these cars.

Last edited:
Alot of those people who have passion for this car are on this forum. I really doubt your buyer will be from this site though because the only time most members buy an ls is because it's a good deal. And since we often post all the good deals in the c-list thread we know what a good price is and what is not. I remember back in maybe February there was a c-list ad for a 2002 LSE. Babies just like yours. But it had 39k miles. Still super low. It was listed for 9995. I emailed the guy but it was already sold and he said he let it go for 8300. I'm not complaining. I'm not yelling at anyone. Your just going to need the right buyer and they will be hard to find. You should for sure put it up on eBay, cars.com, and autotrader. And maybe with all that exposure it will sell by the fall. And if you ever get to a point where you'd take say $9400 for it please let me know. I say 9400 because I don't want to pay more then 10 out the door. So 94+tax in my area = 10 exactly. I'd take it for 9400.

Good luck and thanks for taking care of your car. I love these cars.

Thank you for the offer. I'll keep that in mind. I do love this car. But I already have one garage queen and as my wife would say" do you really need two?"
There was another post that said that most people on this forum already have an LS. That probably is true, but who better to get the word out there than a bunch of people who would promote the LS to other folks out there, that might be interested in getting one. I wouldn't put the info on a Honda forum now would I?

Sweet LSE man, dont let anyone else let you down. Somebody will come along and take it off your hands.

Sweet LSE man, dont let anyone else let you down. Somebody will come along and take it off your hands.

Thanks for the positive words. I see you and I have similar taste in cars. As my other car is a 2002 Saleen Mustang convertible.

Members online

No members online now.
Back