Purchase of a Zephyr or Acura?

NaplesBill said:
One of my best friends had an '05 Linoln LS that he totalled. He replaced it with an '06 Zephyr. I loved the LS and was very resistant to like the Zephyr. The interior is amazing(IMO) and the THX II is incredible as well. He let me drive it for a few days while he was on vacation. Well a week ago Monday I bought an '06 Zephyr. It has all the options that I HAD to have but I would have liked to have the NAV system. The cooled seats, THX II and moonroof were mandatory. I personally could care less about the extra HP on the '07 or the AWD. For the driving I do, I just wanted something with a comfortable interior and nice sound system. I do live in FL and the roads here are very smooth to begin with. With that said, I have no issues with the way the Zephyr rides and handles. I also feel it has plenty of power and the 3.0 gets a couple mpg better gas mileage. Of course, the main reason I bought the '06 was because of the year-end deals. It was stickered at 33,4xx and with the rebates and x-plan discounts it ended up being 27,2xx. I don't recall the exact figures off the top of my head. It was not worth giving up the $3500 rebates to get the 3.5 engine(not to me anyway). I guess it's all a matter of opinion though. I do not regret this purchase in any way.

sounds great naplesbill! Will we get any pictures soon? :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back