Pulstarplug

Looks to be similar to the nology wires concept. I would say that it's total crap! Save your money and use the Ford recomended OEM Platinum plug. A bunch of plugs have came and went over the years, where are they at now?

If they are so good.... why is the suggestion to use the Autolites everytime...

Those who have been racing the Mark are the ones making the suggestions on the Autolites... you'd think they'd have enough experience.

I stick with motorcrafts. If you're going to see gain, it's not going to be from expensive spark plugs...

believe me stick w/ the autolites. I bought denso's, what a waste of money and I did not notice any difference!

NGK or motorcraft. nothing else.

im begining to not like autolite the same way bosch and champion suck. ive gotten a few that came into the shop with p0300 and autolites.. slap in a set of motorcraft and all is well.

not for a few (35) years. ford sold off the autolite line. autolite and motorcraft are no longer the same.

fyi....autolite=honeywell

honeywell=fram

Im using NGKs right now and they do thier job well, I tried bosch in a 97 tbird I had and they made it run like crap.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER USE ANY BOSCH PLUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i used them in my 97 bird as well and it ran good until one decided to fall apart and drop into the cyl at 80mph. i got "lucky" i pulled the head and removed the piece holding the valve open and all was ok, but that was alot of work that could of been avoided if i just used motorcraft plugs

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER USE ANY BOSCH PLUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i used them in my 97 bird as well and it ran good until one decided to fall apart and drop into the cyl at 80mph. i got "lucky" i pulled the head and removed the piece holding the valve open and all was ok, but that was alot of work that could of been avoided if i just used motorcraft plugs

ewww,holy crap,thanks for sharing that.

i hate stuff dropping into the engine.

i always thought bosch were so great,but the last 3-4 years alli hera is garbage

yup, i see lots of cars coming into work with those damn plugs falling apart, one blew the porcelain out of the metal part, with it still hooked up to the wire, and the guy drove it in like this, needless to say it melted through all kinds of stuff as it was firing away

i see cars come in all the time too with bosch plugs.

i see them because they are running like :q:q:q:q.

" You mean you guys don't use Champion" ;)

I always heard that Champions are closest to Mopar.

Those Bosch plugs ran like CRAP in my turbo coupe. A set of properly gapped motorcrafts ran like it should have. I use what the vehicle calls for! It is there for a reason.

I always heard that Champions are closest to Mopar.

Those Bosch plugs ran like CRAP in my turbo coupe. A set of properly gapped motorcrafts ran like it should have. I use what the vehicle calls for! It is there for a reason.

hehe. chrysler comes with champion from the factory.

I'm pretty tired of these pseudoperformance parts on the market. You want your car to go fast? You do real mods, gears, stall, exhaust, power adder, etc.

Members online

Back