PSA- Forscan Lite Not At Google Play Anymore

jerryg2112

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So I just got a new phone and went to install Forscan Lite from the Play Store. I could not find it. A Google search brought up this answer:

A decision has been made to stop using Google Play Market for a further FORScan Lite distribution. Future versions of the application will be distributed through our own site. FORScan Lite for iOS is available on Apple App Store.

The app on my old phone is out of date and cannot be updated through the Play Store either.

The APK is available on their website. You can download it there and install it - link below. I suppose you need the google play version.

Support Request

The APK is available on their website. You can download it there and install it - link below. I suppose you need the google play version.

Support Request
I have tried several ways to install it. None of them work without giving me an unlicensed version message. I emailed support at Forscan and they replied that Google has stopped authorizing the app. They asked for the account or gpa number to verify the purchase so they can send a license number to me. I couldn't get a gpa number in my purchase history either. Google is very frustrating.

Members online

Back