Problems

John R Jacques

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey Have Two Things Going Wrong on my 97 viii .One is little or no heat
(one day heat other no or just little heat)i've did that code test check and got a code 135 which wasn't one the codes i've got maybe wrong year mark8 anyone have 97 climate control self check code and the other problem is which i think its the throttle control position sensor because cold start the engine starts then stalls if i hold down gas pedal and let it warn up it stay running .if its this senor what i'm i looking for what correct repair to fix this
Would like to take care of this before spring and get the bugs out
hope someone out there can help this is my wife car and i would feel better her driving mark8 then a kia.......

engine stalls at cold weather have to hold throttle

as before.... due to the michigan cool weather having trouble starting up have to hold down gas peddal till engine warm up whaaaaats up?
also heater some time work that is heatup have blower but low heat try code for c.c.u and got 135 which i don't have just up to 115......have air ok oooooh some times my blower turns off have to pull on motor wires this car may have been hit
at that side which i think may be a short in the electrical but just guess this hope it nit the mixing door due to sometime heat or little heat.....

help with this problem is needed due to this is my wife car need i say more!

Members online

No members online now.
Back