problem with my LS, pretty confused! HELP!

Former Member

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so my car has been misfireing for awhile. i put all new ignition coils in it. it seems to be doing ALOT better, but now i have a new issue!

the problem that im having is that when i go down a straight road, if i turn the wheel right or left, my car swerves off the road. is this normal? i mean, it seems kind of unsafe to me.

anythoughts?

btw, the car is a 2000 lincoln LS v8 premium. do other owners have this same problem?

EDIT:i hope i get good answers, cuz im pretty bored!

the problem that im having is that when i go down a straight road, if i turn the wheel right or left, my car swerves off the road. is this normal? i mean, it seems kind of unsafe to me.

anythoughts?

btw, the car is a 2000 lincoln LS v8 premium. do other owners have this same problem?

EDIT:i hope i get good answers, cuz im pretty bored!

Yes, this is normal behavior. If done after consuming a copious amount of adult beverages, I wouldn't tell anyone.

i was thinking id just go to the dealership, obviously something this dangerous needs to be recalled

When I turn my wheel left, my car swerves left too! Weird.

Must be a problem with the interface between the Flux Capacitor and your Cranium. Probably Cranium Rectumitus. Normally when this problem arises, the Cranium interfaces directly with the Flux Capacitor before the car leaves the road and the car avoids danger. However, when Cranium Rectumitus is present this safety interface is nullified.

Seriously, check your ball-joints. There was a member on here that I recall that stated your same problem. He said that his car sometimes swerved during high speed driving. It turned up to be a loose ball joint nut. My car felt somewhat sloppy when driving, when my ball joints were bad. I since had them replaced and now it rides nice and tight.

Members online

No members online now.
Back