pretty frustrated

dappakev

LVC Member
Reaction score
i have been looking for some parts for my navigator since i have been back off deployment and i cant find what i need. i need the front bumper, passenger fender and passenger door with the hinges to have my navigator looking half way decent. while i was gone my wife got into a minor wreck (only cosmetic) and i hate the way my truck looks. i was going to get a paint job ANYWAY but shops are charging me an arm and a leg just for the repairs ($1700 w/ touch up paint). is there somewhere i can look and find some reasonably priced navigator parts??

Try www.car-part.com that site will search it out for you as well.

Good Luck getting it back together. I just had a new grill shipped for my truck that my wife busted up 4 years ago and it has been bugging me since so I know the feeling.

Isn't the Navigator based off of the Ford Explorer, maybe some parts will fit from that. They would be more abundant and cheaper

Isn't the Navigator based off of the Ford Explorer, maybe some parts will fit from that. They would be more abundant and cheaper
You're thinking of the Aviator; the Navigator is based on the Expedition. Either way, I doubt the parts he needs will interchange between the two trucks; maybe the door will, but I'm pretty sure the bumper cover and the passenger-side fender are unique to the Navigator.

the doors fit, but there is an expedition emblem on the fender, not the door like the navigator. and the fitment for the 2 are slightly off. it would work, but its not dead on. thank you for the website by the way LSC Hunter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back