Presidential Edition LS

bobslydel

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Yes, this logo is on the carriage top....
3Y660009-6sm.jpg

Don't let this one pass buy guys! Ebay Ad

I think I'm going to be sick! Why in the hell does someone destroy an LS like that?

GrayGhost1 said:
I think I'm going to be sick! Why in the hell does someone destroy an LS like that?

I dunno Ken, I'm not sure that even you, with everything at your store, could help this LS! :slam

You know the last Lincoln LS Marketing Manager said that if he found out which dealers were doing the carriage tops on LS's he would personally go down there and jack their jaw. He said the LS was never meant to look like a Town Car or Continental. It's a totally different car. I just understand it but I guess some people find that nice looking. Barf!

I expect to see quite a bit more of this stuff now that Lincoln has targeted Buick as their main competitor. Go to any buffet/cafeteria in Florida around 4:00 pm and you will see the target demographic for Lincoln and Buick.

The "Presidential" is a common dealer installed upgrade. So is the "Congressional". I usually only see them on Town Cars though.

hoss1324 said:
i think a convertable coupe wouldnt be too bad of an idea for the LS

It's called the Thunderbird. They are now being discontinued. The DEW98 Chassis was too flexible to be a convertible. Lot of noodleness in the T-bird.

I agree however that there is a difference in a REAL convertible and those stupid carriage tops.

Members online

No members online now.
Back