Power Antenna for a 1998 Eldo~

1995towncar

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi!! its not my car but my cousins 1998 eldorado got hit right behind the passenger door, left a big dent, she was balling her eys out since the person just left, well the other day she was going threw a parkinglot and one of those arms that go up and down to let cars in/out came down and took the damn antenna off, well not off, its still dangliling. i put a cheap aftermakket one on so she could get the radio but i was looking for a replacement power one for her car. ANYBODY GOT ONE?? i got a price of 65 shipped to my house from a junkyard in god only knows where. IS THAT A GOOD DEAL? i dont know what they are worth :L :feed

1995towncar said:
Hi!! its not my car but my cousins 1998 eldorado got hit right behind the passenger door, left a big dent, she was balling her eys out since the person just left, well the other day she was going threw a parkinglot and one of those arms that go up and down to let cars in/out came down and took the damn antenna off, well not off, its still dangliling. i put a cheap aftermakket one on so she could get the radio but i was looking for a replacement power one for her car. ANYBODY GOT ONE?? i got a price of 65 shipped to my house from a junkyard in god only knows where. IS THAT A GOOD DEAL? i dont know what they are worth :L :feed

Ebay.

you can check the price to replace the just the mast, but it may be a dealer thing. But 65 doesnt sound to bad especially for a caddy

Eldorado Antenna

I have a 97 Eldorado. Any car stereo shop has a generic power attenna for about $100 installed. You don't need to go to the Cadillac dealer. In fact I would not do that in your case. He'll want too much money.

Last edited:
You'll find there's plenty of room for any generic power antenna... 49.94 at a local wal-mart

Members online

No members online now.
Back