Post your wheels pictures

Boss 327's on the Buick?

Yup your right, thats my baby...

fishing trip2 029.jpg

What's under the hood? And did you do the restoration yourself?

What's under the hood? And did you do the restoration yourself?

454 block, Headers, 2 1/2'' flowmasters (sounds like a vette) ... I bought it restored already I just did the flowmasters, headers, 4 TV's inside stereo subs and the rims.

not my ride, but defenetely my BBS LMS wheels soon in my LS V6:

e56.jpg

Good luck on purchasing those wheels Carbon. Those are one of my fave's!!!

If you just want the wheels off that, I'll take the rest :D

Summer wheels:

107.gif

I love those wheels! A guy in my apartment complex had those on his silver LSE. He moved sortly after I move here so I didn't have a chance to ask him what kind of wheels they were. Are they the Foose wheels?

I love those wheels! A guy in my apartment complex had those on his silver LSE. He moved sortly after I move here so I didn't have a chance to ask him what kind of wheels they were. Are they the Foose wheels?

Yep - Foose Speedsters. There used to be a couple of other LSs on here that had them too... They're still one of my favorite wheels for the LS and they don't rub when you lower it because they've got the perfect offset! :D

Yep - Foose Speedsters. There used to be a couple of other LSs on here that had them too... They're still one of my favorite wheels for the LS and they don't rub when you lower it because they've got the perfect offset! :D

What's the offset?

I already got the BBS LMS wheels off an Audi TT here in Miami.
Im saving more $ for a set of shocks/struts and lowering suspenssion + urethane bushings. I want to do all that once.

So what are you doing about the bolt pattern?

A stock Audi TT has a 32mm offset wheel. With a 25mm spacer added to that your offset on the wheel will be 7mm. The LS needs a 42mm on a 8" wheel. Those will be sticking out 6" past your fenders.

Members online

Back