post your desktop LVC edition

00_slow_5spd_ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-1.png

the "print screen" key. from there you can just open paint and copy and paste it.

here's the background im using, I put the car up a bit because my taskbar comes up 4 tiers high

markctop.jpg

Nice desktop! Are you a designer/drafter/engineer? I noticed the DWG files and Microstation!

You guessed it! I used to draft bridges (no, I didn't work on the 35W bridge...) but now I work in aviation designing runways.

I take it you're in the industry, too?

You guessed it! I used to draft bridges (no, I didn't work on the 35W bridge...) but now I work in aviation designing runways.

I take it you're in the industry, too?

Somewhat, I'm a headhunter for BE&K Engineering (www.bek.com). They're always looking for structural, mechanical and electrical guys. My wife also uses Microstation a lot. I love those programs; the work fascinates me.:D

I'll play along. I've been rockin' Vista for a little while again, I'm a little happier with it this time. I love the look of those Linux desktops - I just can't stand the OS!

Capture.jpg

I change em around sometimes, now it's this picture:

mount_ararat.gif

but sometimes these:

0620Blue20750Li206k20High-resolutio.jpg

0520Red20Quattro203k20Above202.jpg

Is that Windows ME??? wow i havent seen that in years

Nope, 2000. Indeed, the best Windows ever. But that's not the reason I'm running it on my home comp.....I use this machine for internet and it does little else. My work computer is the hot machine (dual monitors, dualcore processors, loads of everything that's good).

Members online

Back