post up your ls's mileage

boost4days

LVC Member
Reaction score
im sitting at 186,145 on my 2000 ls v8,still runs good and has lots of power left.besides a lil CEL and typical wierd trans shifts(which will be gone soon) the car is a pretty good car.........so far

105,151miles runs better than before since i have gotten new valve cover gaskets 10k miles ago. now it is time to part.

im sitting at 186,145 on my 2000 ls v8,still runs good and has lots of power left.besides a lil CEL and typical wierd trans shifts(which will be gone soon) the car is a pretty good car.........so far

That's encouraging to hear. I'm around 129K today and running relatively good also on a 2000 ls, v6 though. Times are hard and I just took a job 75 miles out. I'm cringing over putting these new miles on my ls. I haven't even put 20 K on the car in over 2 years.

That's encouraging to hear. I'm around 129K today and running relatively good also on a 2000 ls, v6 though. Times are hard and I just took a job 75 miles out. I'm cringing over putting these new miles on my ls. I haven't even put 20 K on the car in over 2 years.

after i bought the ls is when i learned the little downsides of the car such as the valve cover gaskets,tranny issues and the window regulators.i have gone through all of this already and only owned the car a month.but it is a pretty good car besides the little issues.enging still has lots of power and dont smoke and has had synthetic oil its whole life.if you take care of the car it will take care of you

122xxx on my '02 LS8. Set two National Land Speed Records at about 109xxx. Engine is all original save coils and plugs and vc gaskets.
KS

156,000 on my 00. v8. Every bit as strong as when I bought it with 103,000 2 years ago. Not a bit of smoke out of the pipe.

Members online

No members online now.
Back