Post pix of your LS!!!

Here are a couple...

IMG_1210.jpg

thanks -

Did you do your taillights yourself and if you did what did you use to tint them?

yeah i did them myself and i used a spray can paint similar to the night shade one most members use. it came out good, but if i were to do it again i'd take a little bit more time on detail. it wasn't pricey at all either. i left the red strips on there because it doesn't make it seem so "illegal" which it is here in cali. but i did have them all black before. i just got tired of watching over my shoulder constantly

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have the same headlight set up...or it looks that way....10k headlights and 3k fogs :D

hey fonsito, in your pic showing your woodgrain, different mirror, etc. is that a garage door opener on your visor? You should program that HomeLink!

hey fonsito, in your pic showing your woodgrain, different mirror, etc. is that a garage door opener on your visor? You should program that HomeLink!

The mirror is a Broadway Mirror 270mm Flat, that was a present from a friend when he was stationed in Japan.

As for the Garage Door Opener is for my fiance's house because I have my 3 Homelinks in use right now

That makes sense about the homelink. See I can't find more than one thing to program to my homelink. What do you have on the other 2 settings?

Here is an old pic of mine Ive since got it tinted 20% all around and added vent shades. It is currently waiting for a transmission:mad:
LS002.jpg

I have done a few changes since these were taken. I soon as I can will post newer pictures.

vbpgimage[6].jpg

vbpgimage[8].jpg

Will accept any comments 4 perfection...

pic0615jw5.jpg

pic0610ls1.jpg

pic0005cq0.jpg

pic0010xu8.jpg

pic0004wl2.jpg

pic0006un1.jpg

pic0012ne6.jpg

pic0018yj2.jpg

pic0003bu9.jpg

pic0015bj0.jpg

pic0007ac3.jpg

pic0008nb0.jpg

pic0013qz2.jpg

pic0016ve6.jpg

pic0017tv7.jpg

pic0014pz7.jpg

Im in iraq right now, but this was her before I took off...

I plan on changing out the rims to 20 Inch Staggered Giovannis
Adding sunroof, full woodgrain kit, painting her black, cold air intake, double din screen/stereo unit, 1 L7 sub, and a few touch ups here and there.

CAR1.jpg

CAR2.jpg

CAR3.jpg

CAR4.jpg

Members online

Back