Post pics of your gauge clusters on startup please

Hey all, could you post pictures of your gauge clusters as soon as you turn the key to the on position? Thanks!

Good job kicking the hornet's nest, n00b. :D

Telco: good thing I had finished the morning coffee before seeing that!

I think you've all been on here too long and are starting to cycle together!!! but wait!!!...YOU CAN BLOCK SOMEONE!!!...ALL THOSE HOURS WASTED!!!!

Joe has always helped me and done so in timely manner. He definitely has saved me a few dollars so I have to jump in line and say "Please stay Joe"!!

Joe has always helped me and done so in timely manner. He definitely has saved me a few dollars so I have to jump in line and say "Please stay Joe"!!

There's no need for all that...

I would still like to know what I've done that PMJJ is so upset about. If he would point it out, I might be able to make improvements. I don't mind constructive criticism.

I would still like to know what I've done that PMJJ is so upset about. If he would point it out, I might be able to make improvements. I don't mind constructive criticism.

Maybe he wanted to be the Joe on this board?

HAHA!
Now that's funny,

Nope, sorry I have a life other than spending hours posting on message boards.

clearly, your life consists of posting about other people posting on message boards... very impressive.

hes just bustin your balls buddy, get over it!

As-the-World-Turns.jpg

bahaha

Robot come on man!, you're not on anyone's ignore list, it's all in your head.
Liven up a little ... surely you can ... did I just type "surely"? ... put something
more positive then "DEAD END :(" as your custom tittle, no ?

Cheer up Dude.

Well, I only put Dead End because I have just over 500 posts and about 15% of them are the last post of the thread and I have some threads I've started that no one ever responded to. LOL

I've changed it now. Ha!

Members online

Back